Yiwu Cawell Imp & Exp Firm

Home > Product > Gifts & Crafts > Candles > happy birthday music candle
See larger image

happy birthday music candle

Price:
USD 0.3 - 3 / Piece  [Get Latest Price]
Min.Order:
600 Piece/Pieces
Port:
NINGBO
FOB Price:
US $ 0.3 - 3 / Piece
Minimum Order Quantity:
600 Piece/Pieces
Supply Ability:
10000 Piece/Pieces per Week
contact now

Supplier Profile

Yiwu Cawell Imp & Exp Firm
China (Mainland) China (Mainland)
2012
Did not upload
Trading Company

Products details

Item specifics

  • Port: NINGBO
  • FOB Price: US $ 0.3 - 3 / Piece
  • Minimum Order Quantity: 600 Piece/Pieces
  • Supply Ability: 10000 Piece/Pieces per Week
  • Payment Terms: T/T,Western Union

Specifications

happy birthday music candle
1)Material: paraffin wax
2)Gift packing
3)unique lovely design
4)good for birthday use and gift

We supply many kinds of Craft Candles, Scented Candles, candles, Household Candles, Tealight Candles, Christmas Candles, Craft Candles, Pillar Candles, Floating Candles, Candles with glass jar, Church Candles, Grave Candles, Fruit candle, Wedding candles, Flower candles, Bright candles, etc

happy birthday music candle

Products Show:

happy birthday music candle happy birthday music candle happy birthday music candle happy birthday music candle happy birthday music candle happy birthday music candle

  happy birthday music candle happy birthday music candle happy birthday music candle happy birthday music candle happy birthday music candle happy birthday music candle

happy birthday music candle

1)elegant sharp ,Material:paraffin wax,gel wax,beewax,soy wax
2)long storage period ,Weight: 7g,8g,9g,10,11g,12g,13g,14g,15g,16g are all available
3)Color:multi-colored,white,red,blue, yellow, pink,orange,and so on
4)long time burning ,Fragrancet: various scents, rose,lemon,ocean,strawberry,orange,Jazmin,plum,

5)Transparence is high,smokeless ,pollution-free and the burn is long.

 

Candles would bring a soft and comforting glow to any wedding, dinner party, corporate event or special occasion.Made with the highest quality wax ensuring a long 8+ hour burn time with no odours or smoke, providing an environment that will enhance any room atmosphere. With multi-colours. Candles are becoming an integral consideration for wedding receptions, themed events and as thank you presents for your guests. We promise our customers will be getting the most exquisite quality for a special occasion. Set the mood with these elegant decorative gifts.

Our candles cover range from birthday candles, scented candles to jelly candles, floating candles, and beeswax candles, etc. We also can offer votive/tealight/pillar candles and various shapes candles by request.

 

Payment term: 30% in advance, the rest 70% before shipment.

Packing: safety inner packing, with standard export carton outside.

OEM: yes, customized products are always welcome.

Delivery time: depends on quantity of order, normally 15to 25days.

Agent service: available, we can be your buying agent here in China

Enter your inquiry detailssuch as:

Send message to this supplier

To:
Deng Cawell
*Message:
-Enter between 20 to 2000 characters. English only. character(s).
 
Send

Latest Products

polyester artificial white bonsai for hotel
Battery Operated LED Candle
sapphire blue leather handbag
Magical buzz Magnet egg ball
bracelet usb flash drive
new wholesale soft usb mouse mat

Selected(1/4)Contact or Compare